Research Institute for the Arts and Humanities
HERITAGE PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
APPLICATIONS OPENING SOON!
PLACEMENTS WITH DISTINGUISHED NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
Placements at museums, archives, archaeological organisations, libraries and more!
Skills Training – Career Development – Employability Enhancement
International placements to include:
- Museo Galileo, Florence
National placements including:
- Royal Commission for Ancient Monuments of Wales (RCAHMW)
- Big Pit, National Coal Museum
- National Waterfront Museum
- Gwent Glamorgan Archaeological Trust (GGAT)
- The Birth Place of Dylan Thomas, 5 Cwmdonkin Drive *New for 2015*
- The Egypt Centre, Swansea University *New for 2015*
- Richard Burton Archives, Swansea University
- South Wales Miners Library
This programme will be of interest to those from within and outside of heritage and heritage-related disciplines, including IT, management, tourism and literature.
Open to all postgraduate students and ECRs, including MA, MPhil and PhD students .
Placements include travel allowances, bursaries and funding for accommodation where applicable.
To register your interest please email Kate Spiller, Project Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this space!…..
Don’t miss our next careers and employability talk;
‘Careers in Heritage; Different Skills and Roles’ Jennifer Griffiths, National Museum of Wales, February 10th 2 – 3pm, Glyndwr Room 123, Glyndwr Building, Swansea University.
Email Kate Spiller, Project Coordinator (above) to book a place!